HOW-TO: BBA Application Access
- In a new browser window, go to www.login.microsoftonline.com.
- If you have any issues after this step, see the troubleshooting section below.
- Enter your CUNYFIRST username ending in @LOGIN.CUNY.EDU (If you enter your student email address, you will not be allowed access.) In the CUNYFirst login screen, type in your CUNYfirst credentials and complete the login.
- Next, right-click on this form link to open the link in a new tab. You should be taken directly to the application form.
- **If you are asked to pick an account after clicking on the form link, pick the account that ends in “@LOGIN.CUNY.EDU”
If you are denied access, open a private or incognito browser window, and repeat steps 1-3 from the How-To section in the private/incognito browser window you just opened.
If you complete step 1 and are automatically logged into your student email account, click on your Microsoft account name (look for your initials located in the top right corner) and click “Sign in with a different account.”
In the next screen, you will be asked to pick an account. If only your student email account is listed, click “+ Use another account.”
Repeat steps 2 and 3 from the How-To section.